If your listing or event already exists on the Bucks County Art Directory, use the instructions here to edit it.
These instructions will also guide you on how to delete a listing or event.
Note: You must already “own” the listing or event in order to edit it. If you did not create the listing/event your self you may have to claim it. Click here to learn how to claim a listing or event.
1. Click the 'My Listings' Button
2. Click Edit
– Once you arrive on the page that shows all of your listings and/or events, find the item you would like to edit.
– Toward the bottom of the listing summary, find the ‘Edit’ link. Click it.
– You will be directed to the page that allows you to edit your listing/event.
3. Finalize your listing update
– Find the “Review Your Listing” button at the bottom of the page. Click it.
– On the next page, look for the “Update Now” button. Click it and you’re done!
Note: If you click the “Cancel” button your changes will be lost. If you’d like to make further changes, click the text that says “Go Back and Edit”.